Below I answer the question of how much real estate photographers make annually, monthly, and hourly, complete with monthly income tables and updated data and figures for 2022.
The income figure starts with a fairly broad range and ends with a specific figure based on assumptions we make around the factors discussed in each section below.
If you read each section you should be able to have a much firmer grasp on how much you could make as a real estate photographer in the US market. Or, skip to the section that grabs your interest with the links below.
Quick Links h2
Quick Links h2
In this lesson you get detailed answers for:
- How Much Does A Real Estate Photographer Make A Year
- How Many Homes You Can Expect To Shoot Each Day
- How Much Income You Can Earn Per Home
- How Does Seasonality Affect Your Monthly Income
- How To Increase Your Income With Marketing
- How Much Does A Real Estate Photographer Make A Month
- How Much Does A Real Estate Photographer Make Per Hour
- A Day In The Life Of A Real Estate Photographer
In this lesson, we learned that the major factors that affect how much real estate photographers can make each year are:
- The Number of Homes Shot Each Day
- The Average Price You Earn Per Shoot
- The Seasonality of Summer vs Winter
- Online Marketing & In-Person Sales
This is an H2 Heading for Testing
True they are modest (which is a wise way to model). However, not only are they reasonable, turns out they can still produce quite the respectable income:
|Seasonal Volume||Daily Orders||Monthly Income|
While just a model, it’s helpful to see a real estate photographer can earn $72,800 per year by shooting a very reasonable number of homes each day.
This is the second lesson in the How to Become a Real Estate Photographer course. A premium (and completely free) course written by the Kristian Pettyjohn, CEO of PhotoUp, the leading provider of software, services, and systems for real estate photographers.